HMS700 CNC Mill
This is a fully configured & "Ready to Go" CNC
package, based on the Optimum BF20LV mill/drill. It's capable of working in any
metal - typically the harder the metal, the slower you cut.
With practice you can go from drawing to part in very little
time, speeding up the prototyping phase of your design.
- Double Nut Ballscrews
on X Y & Z Axis (C7 Grade, Rolled)
- Axis Travels: 485mm X, 175mm Y, 350mm Z
- 1100 Watt Brushless Spindle motor, with Belt Drive (CNC Controlled)
- MT2 Spindle
- 6000rpm Max
- 400oz-in X & Y Axis, 900oz-in Z Axis Stepper Motors
- 3000mm/min Max Rapid Travel Speed
- Backlash 0.05mm or Better
- Inductive Proximity home switches
- Electronics enclosure
- Approx machine weight: 120kg
This machine type of machine is featured all
over YouTube (search BF20, G0704). I've made a few videos of cutting demonstrations
(for other products):
Motor Testing Videos
Receive a 15% Discount on Tooling at the
same time as purchase.
|4th Axis Stepper Drive & Wiring (not including
stepper or 4th axis)
|4th Axis Rotary Table & Chuck
|20 Tool ATC & Pneumatic Drawbar (Availability
|Full Enclosure with Chip-drawer, high pressure
|Additional Steel Column Support
|UC300-ETH Ethernet Motion Controller
|Closed Loop steppers
|2 Speed Belt Drive (4k - 8k RPM)
|Spindle Encoder (enables rigid tapping in UCCNC software)
|Optional Pre-Configured PC
Shipping would be between $150 &
$400 NZ Wide.
* Demo version of Mach 3 is limited to 500 lines
of GCode. Demo version of CAM-BAM is limited to 40 uses & 500 lines of GCode.
Packages available from cambam.info
for $315 USD.