This kit gives you the ability to swap between High Torque or High Speed - depending on the job. After some practice, swap between ratios in under 30 seconds.
With the stock G0704 motor (14mm shaft), you'll see 2400 Low /4800 H (based on 3600RPM motor speed). With the BF20 Vario, you'll see 3750 Low / 7450 High (based on 5600rpm motor). If you upgrade to the recommended BLDC motor, you'll see 4000 / 8000 RPM. The kit is compatible with BOTH motors! (no additional parts needed).
Provisions for balancing weights can be added for a fee (this does not mean the pulleys are balanced). M4 holes tapped at 10 degree intervals.
- Black Anodised finish as standard
- Low Speed - Motor Speed x0.67 Reduction / High Speed = x1.33 Increase
- Tool-Less Quick swap between ratios (levered handles)
- "Nude" design - gets rid of the quill for better speed & balance at high speed
Recommended bearing arrangement is Taper Roller top (32005 - stock bearing), 7007 Angular Contact + Spacer bottom (supplied separately).
* You'll need to supply your spindle shaft diameter, across the splines.